Our dream #RunningDry interns are smart, creative and motivated to support a non-profit organization committed to changing the way we think about water. They are both self-starters and team players and believe in the Thirst mission as well as in the #RunningDry project. You will have significant responsibility, autonomy and an ability for your work to make a real impact on the #RunningDry project and the world. Our goal is that you say “wow I really was part of making our world better”.
This is a fast-paced, minimum 8-week commitment (start and finish times are flexible), with the option to stay on full-time or part-time from September. All internships receive some compensation, and are located either in our Thirst office in Chongqing, China or, depending on the candidate, can be a remote position. Some weekend, evening, early morning availability may be required. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirst and #RunningDry are looking for a Sponsorship Intern, who can help us deliver on our fundraising goals. You’ll need to wear many hats as you work with partners in #RunningDry’s run locations around the world. We’re looking for someone who is organized, proactive and a great communicator. With sponsorship activation a part of your role, you’ll need to be creative and organized. You’ll report to the Campaign Director, and work closely with Mina Guli, Mina’s Chief of Staff and the Thirst Board of Directors.
- Conduct prospective sponsorship research
- Help execute current partnerships and develop new partnerships, both financial and in-kind
- Draft correspondence related to our partnership programs
- Coordinate sponsor events
- Previous experience in sponsorship, fundraising or development
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization
- Native English communications skills (additional language skills are an asset)