Our dream #RunningDry interns are smart, creative and motivated to support a non-profit organization committed to changing the way we think about water. They are both self-starters and team players and believe in the Thirst mission as well as in the #RunningDry project. You will have significant responsibility, autonomy and an ability for your work to make a real impact on the #RunningDry project and the world. Our goal is that you say “wow I really was part of making our world better”.
This is a fast-paced, minimum 8-week commitment (start and finish times are flexible), with the option to stay on full-time or part-time from September. All internships receive some compensation, and are located either in our Thirst office in Chongqing, China or, depending on the candidate, can be a remote position. Some weekend, evening, early morning availability may be required. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirst and #RunningDry are looking for a Legal Intern to assist with our growing team. We’re looking for someone who is detail oriented and can help us work through a large number of detailed documents and contracts. You’ll report directly to Mina Guli, Mina’s Chief of Staff and the Thirst Board of Directors.
- Draft and review legal contracts and documentation for the procurement of services in media, local logistics and others
- Support the procurement of legal approvals, visas and other items necessary to support the #RunningDry campaign.
- Ensure legal documentation is properly managed and stored appropriately
- Liaise with our pro bono legal advisors
- Legal or paralegal degree or studying for a similar degree.
- Native English communications skills (additional language skills are an asset)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is either studying for a legal or paralegal degree or has a degree and is looking for a part time, stimulating position where they can make a real difference with their work.
- Is looking for some real life experience in a high-profile campaign that will support their application for a full-time position in a law firm