- Named UBS Global Visionary (2018)
- Completed 40 marathons in 40 days of running, across 6 continents (2017)
- Completed 1,688km of running through seven deserts in seven weeks (2016)
- Voted one of Fortune's 50 greatest leaders in the world, in 2016 (article)
- Shortlisted for Advance's Global Australian Awards, in 2016 (article)
- Completed the Racing The Planet Ultra Run (2014)
- Completed the Marathon Des Sables Ultra Run (2013)
- Named one of Australia's 100 Women of Influence (2013, 2016)
- Named one of Australia's "50 for the Future" (2012)
- Named one of the top 50 Leading Australians in Asia
- Recipient of the Future Leadership Award from the Australia Davos Connection (2010)
- Named a Young Global Leader for the World Economic Forum (2010)
- Access Mina's LinkedIn Page
Achievements in Water Conservation through Thirst
Thirst recently celebrated it’s 1,393,565th graduate from its education programs, collaborates with over 1,044 schools, has over 1,000 qualified volunteers to teach its programs, had 673,100 students participate in its innovation competitions, operates through 2 offices in 28 cities, and is endorsed by the Chinese Government.
- Over 5 years, more than 1,393,565 Chinese millennials have graduated from Thirst's water programs (more)
- In the last two years, more than 655,680 Chinese school children have participated in the Water Innovation Competition. (more)
- Thirst has collaborated with almost 1,044 schools to teach both short and long term curriculum– right across the country.
- Thirst also has the support of almost 1,577 Thirst Ambassadors – students who give up their time not only to learn about water, but to teach others about it.